Benefits of Polyurethane Wheels
Polyurethane wheels offer a high degree of customization. Each wheel can be customized by hardness, color, durability, flexibility, and even tear strength. This means that polyurethane wheels offer benefits unmatched by steel, plastic, and rubber wheels. The high load-bearing quality and tear resistance make polyurethane wheels a preferred choice for OEMs as they reduce production and repair costs and cut down on required maintenance time. Chinese Urethane has an expert team of designers and manufacturing engineers who can create custom polyurethane wheels that work for any purpose or application in short and long production runs. Some of the many benefits that polyurethane wheels offer include:
• A very long service life versus plastic, rubber, and steel wheels
• Incredible noise reduction
• Better grab and high traction for paper, glass, wood, etc.
• FDA approval for food processing and clean rooms
• Strong resistance to abrasion, harsh chemicals, acids, and solvents
• Decreased conveyor system downtime
• Customizable colors that are non-marking
• Customizable hardnesses, ranging from sponge-soft or iron-strong
• The ability to handle extreme temperatures, both hot and cold
• Increased profitability
Custom Polyurethane Wheels
Polyurethane wheels can be made with or without the hub, recoated to your existing wheel or wheel hub, and even to repair an old wheel. The tooling costs for polyurethane wheel production and repair are much lower than those with metal, plastic, and other materials. Chinese Urethane can create rapid polyurethane wheel prototypes at very affordable costs and high production rates, thus saving both time and money for our clients. All polyurethane wheels are non-marking and can therefore be used for sensitive drive belts in printing facilities or the food handling industry. For further information on any custom design requirements of polyurethane wheels in any number, contact Chinese Urethane today!